On May 3, 2022, the crusher was loaded with our company's self-designed crusher and ready to go. After a number of comparisons and inspections, the customer believes that our products fully meet the requirements, and the energy saving effect is remarkable, and immediately reached a cooperation. The following picture shows the delivery site:
Our company is engaged in the manufacture of various machinery and equipment, and the products are supplied at home and abroad. All machinery and equipment are designed and manufactured according to the requirements of customers, do our best and serve attentively, and provide cost-effective products and targeted solutions according to the actual characteristics of users.
Plastic shredders are used to shred waste plastics and factory plastic scraps. Plastic shredders are widely used in waste plastic recycling and factory scrap recycling. The motor power of the plastic crusher is between 3.5 and 150 kilowatts, and it is mainly used for crushing various plastic plastics and rubbers such as plastic profiles, pipes, rods, threads, films, and waste rubber products. The pellets can be used directly for extruder or injection molding, and can also be recycled by basic pelletizing. Another kind of plastic crusher is the peripheral equipment of the injection molding machine, which can crush and recycle the defective products and nozzle materials produced by the injection molding machine.
In order to use it better and prolong its life, it should be well maintained and maintained.
1. The plastic crusher should be placed in a ventilated position to ensure that the motor works to dissipate heat and prolong its life.
2. The bearing should be filled with lubricating oil regularly to ensure the lubricity between the bearings.
3. Regularly check the tool screws. After the new plastic crusher is used for 1 hour, use tools to tighten the screws of the moving knife and the fixed knife to strengthen the fixation between the blade and the knife holder.
4. In order to ensure the sharpness of the knife incision, the knife should be checked frequently to ensure its sharpness and reduce unnecessary damage to other parts caused by the dullness of the knife edge.
5. When replacing the tool, the gap between the movable knife and the fixed knife: 0.8MM for crushers above 20HP, and 0.5MM for crushers below 20HP. The thinner the recycled material, the larger the gap can be.
6. Before the second startup, the remaining debris in the machine room should be removed to reduce the startup resistance. The inertia cover and pulley cover should be opened regularly to clear the ash outlet under the flange, because the powder discharged from the plastic crusher room enters the shaft bearing.
7. The machine should be well grounded.
8. Regularly check whether the plastic crusher belt is loose, and adjust it in time.
Address :No.17, Pingcheng Road,Jiaoxi Town,Jiaozhou,Qingdao, Shandong, 266300, China