A good pipe should not only have good economy, but also have a series of advantages such as stable and reliable interface, impact resistance, cracking resistance, aging resistance, corrosion resistance, etc. compared with traditional pipes, HDPE pipe system has the following advantages:
(1) reliable connection: polyethylene pipe systems are connected by electrothermal fusion, and the strength of the joint is higher than that of the pipe body.
⑵ good low-temperature impact resistance: the low-temperature embrittlement temperature of polyethylene is very low, and it can be safely used in the temperature range of -60-60 ℃. During winter construction, due to the good impact resistance of the material, pipe embrittlement will not occur.
⑶ good stress cracking resistance: HDPE has low notch sensitivity, high shear strength and excellent scratch resistance, and its environmental stress cracking resistance is also very outstanding.
(4) good chemical corrosion resistance: HDPE pipes can resist the corrosion of a variety of chemical media, and the chemicals in the soil will not cause any degradation to the pipes. Polyethylene is the insulator of electricity, so it will not rot, rust or electrochemical corrosion; In addition, it will not promote the growth of algae, bacteria or fungi.
(5) aging resistance and long service life: polyethylene pipes containing 2-2.5% uniformly distributed carbon black can be stored outdoors or used for 50 years without being damaged by ultraviolet radiation.
(6) good wear resistance: the comparison test of wear resistance between HDPE pipe and steel pipe shows that the wear resistance of HDPE pipe is 4 times that of steel pipe. In the field of mud transportation, HDPE pipes have better wear resistance than steel pipes, which means that HDPE pipes have longer service life and better economy.
(7) good flexibility: the flexibility of HDPE pipe makes it easy to bend. In engineering, obstacles can be bypassed by changing the direction of the pipe. In many cases, the flexibility of the pipe can reduce the amount of pipe fittings and reduce the installation cost.
(8) small flow resistance: HDPE pipe has a smooth inner surface, and its Manning coefficient is 0.009. The smooth performance and non adhesion characteristics ensure that HDPE pipes have higher transportation capacity than traditional pipes, and also reduce the pressure loss and water transmission energy consumption of the pipeline.
(9) convenient handling: HDPE pipes are lighter than concrete pipes, galvanized pipes and steel pipes. It is easy to handle and install, and the lower labor and equipment requirements mean that the installation cost of the project is greatly reduced.
Address :No.17, Pingcheng Road,Jiaoxi Town,Jiaozhou,Qingdao, Shandong, 266300, China