With the improvement of people's living standards, the improvement of plastic sheets is developing in the direction of aesthetics and practicality, and the function is expanded in the direction of more professional and special functions. However, the production of high-quality plastic sheets is inseparable from excellent PVC plastic sheet production lines. More and more manufacturers use PVC plastic sheet production lines to produce sheets. However, many manufacturers often cause machine failures because they do not know how to operate them correctly. Qingdao centre Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is an enterprise specializing in the production of PVC plastic sheet production lines. Now we introduce how to operate the PVC plastic sheet production line:
1. Preheating of the PVC plastic sheet production line at startup: This is to heat the mold before starting the machine. It needs to be preheated, and then the mold must be closed and heated.
2. Clamping: The reasonable adjustment of the opening and closing stroke is beneficial to improve the effect of product demoulding and product feeding.
3. Preheating of PVC plastic sheet production line: The steam enters the fixed mold to preheat the mold, so that the condensed water and cold air during the retention period are discharged while the mold is preheated. Function: increase the mold temperature and strengthen the apparent fusion degree of the product.
4. Penetration heating: Improve the core and internal fusion of the product. The penetration heating consumption and waste of steam are more serious.
5. Heating on both sides: further enhance the heating effect and improve the surface quality of the product.
6. Warming (heat preservation): all valves are closed, and the waste heat of the mold is fully utilized to keep the product warm. Conducive to product surface fusion, can save energy (steam).
7. Vacuum cooling: the vacuum valve is opened, and the vacuum pump is evacuated. All the waste heat and moisture in the mold and product are evacuated, and part of the foaming agent is removed to prevent the product from swelling. The negative pressure is formed in the mold, which is conducive to the demoulding of the product.
If you follow the correct method of the above PVC plastic sheet production line, it is not difficult to produce high-quality plastic sheets.
Address :No.17, Pingcheng Road,Jiaoxi Town,Jiaozhou,Qingdao, Shandong, 266300, China